Episode 24 • 🐳 Masternodes, ETFs & Bitcoin Whales
While we sit down to talk Masternodes, Jordan boards a “scientific research vessel” off the coast of Japan on the hunt for the elusive Bitcoin whale.
On the way, we discuss some of the news in the fortnight that was, including the failed Bitcoin ETF application in the US, Telegram Passport, the “world’s largest robot” and the upcoming touchdown of a space probe on an asteroid 3.2 billion kilometres from earth.
This week’s Privacy and Security section features Nextcloud, the self-hosted alternative to OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox.
If you’re asking “what is a masternode?”, you’re in the right place.
- Join us on Telegram
- BLOCKConscious Summit / Conference
- Winklevoss ETF Application Rejected by the SEC
- Hester Peirce SEC Commissioner Tweet
- SEC Commissioner Bitcoin ETF Dissent
- Closed-Door Nasdaq Meeting – Discussing Cryptocurrency Legitimation
- Telegram Passport
- World’s Largest Robot Hauls Ore Through Western Australia
- Google Cloud + Digital Asset to provide tools for blockchain app creation
- Japanese space probe to land on asteroid 3.2bn km away and pick up samples
- Iran edging towards national cryptocurrency: official
- BRICS nations working together on technology for the “fourth industrial revolution”
- Masternodes Directory
- [BONUS: Not mentioned] Masternodes.Online
0:00 Peter Griffin’s Tropical Birds Introduce the Show
2:25 Be Part of the Show
3:06 What’ve We Been Up To?
3:43 BLOCKConscious Conference in Brisbane
6:12 Blockchain Basics
6:31 Bitcoin ETF Drama
14:12 Telegram Passport
20:59 Google Cloud & Digital Asset Link Up for Code Free Blockchain App Creation
22:07 Japanese Space Probe to Land on Asteroid 3.2bn km away
24:03 Iran Edging Towards National Cryptocurrency
24:44 BRICS Countries Working Together on “4th Industrial Revolution” tech
28:11 Join us on Telegram
47:25 Privacy and Security: NextCloud
50:43 Jordan Cronje
53:18 Wrap Up
NOTE: Nothing, either in these show notes or in any FOMO Show podcast, written or verbal, express or implied, should be construed as financial, legal, tax or any other type of advice. Always perform your due diligence, research projects thoroughly and make sure you hold your private keys securely. Before investing in any project, always seek independent financial and legal advice. And remember – No FOMO.