This episode, we cover the big news from the last month, including the launch of Bakkt, the digital assets exchange from the owner of the NYSE.
If you’re interested in accepting crypto payments, you’ll love this cool tool — Coinpayments.
For this episode’s feature, we narrate a brilliant piece by Gigi on “The Rise of the Sovereign Individual”, written in light of the 2019 Hong Kong Democracy Protests. It’s an energetic examination of the power of money — and how much we have to lose when money is controlled centrally.
Thanks for listening — enjoy!
Visit us at
- Craig Wright discusses Court & “Evidence” • Oxford Union
- The Expanse (TV Series)
- Speech by Governor of Bank of England on Growing Challenges for Money Policy
- Dollar Vigilante
- [Podcast] Crypto Weekly
- [Podcast] Crypto Weekly (Episode 79)
- [Book] The Unpublished David Ogilvy
- [Book] The Innovators
- [Book] LinkedIn Riches
- [Article] Gigi on The Rise of the Sovereign Individual
- Privacy & Security Tools
- Bitcoin Bank Accounts Launch in 31 European Countries
- Coinbase CEO: Institutions Depositing $200-400M Into Crypto Per Week
- Customers Can Deposit Bitcoin to Bakkt’s Warehouse Starting Next Week
- Craig Wright to Forfeit 50% of Bitcoin Holdings
- 4 of 5 Bitcoin QR Code Generators Are Complete Scams
- Portugal’s Tax Authority Says Crypto Trading & Payments are Tax-Free
- Unreal Engine’s Project Spotlight Uses LED Walls for Real-Time In-Camera Visual Effects
- [Video] LED Wall In Action
- Websites Have Been Quietly Hacking iPhones for Years, Says Google
- Silicon Valley is Building a Chinese-Style Social Credit System
- China Credit
- The Rise of the Sovereign Individual
- Interview with Aleks Svetski
- 21 Lessons
- Bull Bitcoin Blog
- [Video] Hong Kong Protests / What a Wonderful World
0:00 Craig Wright on Court and “Evidence”
1:51 What’ve We Been Up To?
6:09 What’ve We Been Reading / Listening To?
7:13 Crypto Weekly Podcast
15:22 Useful Resources
16:08 Bitcoin Bank Accounts Launch in 31 European Countries
17:13 Coinbase CEO: Institutions Depositing $200-400M Into Crypto Per Week
18:33 Bakkt Accepting Bitcoin Deposits
21:08 Craig Wright to Forfeit 50% of Bitcoin Holdings
24:30 4 of 5 Bitcoin QR Code Generators Are Complete Scams
25:56 Portugal’s Tax Authority Says Crypto Trading & Payments Are Tax-Free
27:00 Unreal Engine’s Project Spotlight Uses LED Walls for Real-Time In-Camera Visual Effects
30:34 Websites Have Been Quietly Hacking iPhones for Years, Says Google
34:28 Silicon Valley is Building a Chinese-Style Social Credit System
40:53 Cool Tool: Coinpayments
44:02 Join us on Telegram!
44:12 Feature: Gigi on The Rise of the Sovereign Individual
1:03:46 Wrap Up
NOTE: Nothing, either in these show notes or in any FOMO Show podcast, written or verbal, express or implied, should be construed as financial, legal, tax or any other type of advice. Always perform your due diligence, research projects thoroughly and make sure you hold your private keys securely. Before investing in any project, always seek independent financial and legal advice. And remember – No FOMO.