It’s about time we covered about the blockchain tech startups who’ve raised millions over the last few years. There’s been a huge amount of movement going on behind the scenes, and it’s incredible to see how things have progressed.
You’ll hear about:
- An innovative approach to financing mortgages
- Fully integrated “Bitcoin batteries”, funded by Peter Thiel
- Why we can’t take one multimillion dollar startup seriously because of their logo
- Coinbase’s technology to help blockchains work together
- Major incoming disruption brought to you by the New York Stock Exchange.
Dive in, and enjoy!
Are you sure you’re private and safe online? Take a look at our resource on understanding and improving online security.
- John Cena Prank Call
- Outlier Ventures Research on Blockchain Fundraising
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers’ 2nd Global Crypto M&A and Fundraising Report
- Figure Technologies
- Fnality International
- Crypto Weekly — Summary of Last Few Months of Crypto Fundraising
- CB Insights’ BLockchain Trends Report
- Coinbase Launches Rosetta
- Rosetta API
0:00 Intro: John Cena’s WWE Super Slam
1:56 What We’ll Be Covering
2:57 What We’ve Been Up To
5:20 Privacy Tools & Blockchain Basics
5:45 Feature: VC Money in Crypto Startups
10:51 Figure Technologies
13:44 Fnality International
25:27 Supporting Former USMC Veteran
26:26 2020 Deals So Far
31:23 Most Well-Funded Blockchain Companies
45:43 In Summary
51:56 Wrap Up
NOTE: Nothing, either in these show notes or in any FOMO Show podcast, written or verbal, express or implied, should be construed as financial, legal, tax or any other type of advice. Always perform your due diligence, research projects thoroughly and make sure you hold your private keys securely. Before investing in any project, always seek independent financial and legal advice. And remember – No FOMO.