In between the Christmas trifle, long-distance traveling and general merriment, we sit down to record a special holiday episode centred around privacy coins, which we think will be a big deal in 2018. We cover a whole bunch of privacy crypto, including PIVX, Monero, CLOAK and several others.
We also spotlight Feedly – a great tool for keeping up with crypto news, discuss the latest in the ongoing Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash saga, and catch up on the news, including checking in on INS (which we featured last episode).
To top it all off we recap 2017 and give our picks for crypto trends in 2018…and our intrepid reporter Jordan Cronje calls in with a pretty spectacular story.
Happy New Year!
New to crypto or looking for somewhere to send your mates? Visit https://fomo.show/101 .
Visit us at:
- 8 Companies Renamed and Share Prices Soared
- Israel Government Considering CryptoShekel
- Russian Central Bank Deputy Chair says EEU & BRICS countries may form single cryptocurrency
- INS (we covered last episode) raised $43m
- Bitcoin Cash, Insider Trading, Bitcoin Crash
- Are Banksters Creating Their Own Cryptocurrency Called ‘Utility Settlement Coin’?
- A Monero Mining Bot Is Spreading Through Facebook Messenger
- PIVX Discord
- Zerocoin Protocol
00:37 Christmas Recap
07:11 Buying Crypto While Supporting the Show
08:58 News: Companies Rename with Blockchain
10:33 News: Israel wants to create national cryptocurrency
11:32 News: Other Regions also wanting to issue their own
14:32 News: INS raises $43 million USD
17:14 News: Bitcoin Cash Dramas
25:00 News: Most internet traffic goes through one of the ‘Big 5’
27:13 Tool of the Week: Feedly
31:12 Looking back on 2017
34:36 Predictions for 2018
41:48 News: Monero Mining Bot
43:30 Jordan Cronje and the Great Escape
49:27 Feature: Privacy Coins
61:12 Privacy Coin Roundup: PIVX
72:30 Privacy Coin Roundup: Cloak Coin
74:10 Privacy Coin Roundup: Monero
75:11 Privacy Coin Roundup: Zcoin and Zcash
75:56 Privacy Coin Roundup: Zencash
76:26 Privacy Coin Roundup: Verge
82:16 Wrap Up