This week we’re interviewing Blockgrain, who’re on a mission to revolutionise the agricultural supply chain.
While we’re here, we’re chatting about the latest futurism news, including Binance’s billion dollar fund, Lamborghini’s new concept (a car that is a battery) and the latest innovations from IOTA.
Get your camping chair and dig in… It’s time for a chat.
0:00 Intro: Silva Ad – Lighthouse
1:48 What are we talking about?
2:37 What’ve we been up to?
3:23 Blockchain Centre
9:38 Blockchain Basics
9:56 Visa System Outage Across Europe
11:46 Binance to launch $1bn Investment Fund
13:41 Bank of England Issue Working Paper on Digital Currencies
15:38 BTCC Founder: 95% of ICOs are Database Projects
18:05 Tron Founder Reportedly Buying Bittorrent Inc.
18:58 Deep Learning Network Can “”Diagnose Skin Cancer Better Than Dematologists””
20:44 Netherlands Land Registry Looking To Test Blockchain
22:15 Ditch Alexa: Amazon Alexa Leaks Audio Recording
23:56 Lamborghini’s Terzo Millenio Won’t Have a Battery. It’ll Be a Battery.
25:27 IOTA Qubic
37:09 Blockgrain Interview
1:18:41 Cryptospirators: Bitmax
1:22:08 Wrap Up
- Melbourne Blockchain Centre
- Internet Trends Report by KPCB
- Blockchain Basics – starts at Episode 2
- Visa system outage causes Europe-wide chaos
- Binance set to launch $1bn investment fund
- Bank of England Issue Working Paper on Central Bank Digital Currencies
- BTCC founder tweets “95% of ICOs are database projects”
- Deep Learning Network “Can Diagnose Skin Cancer Better than Dermatologists”
- Netherlands’ Land Registry to Test Blockchain Solution for Real Estate
- Ditch Alexa: US pair’s private chat sent to coworker by AI “bug”
- Lamborghini’s Terzo Millenio Won’t Have a Battery. It’ll Be a Battery
- IOTA Qubic
- IOTA – Episode 6 [Skip to 36m]
- Directed Acyclic Graphs
- [Video] IOTA Qubic Teaser
- Agriculture – Episode 8 [Skip to 50m 12s]
NOTE: Nothing, either in these show notes or in any FOMO Show podcast, written or verbal, express or implied, should be construed as financial, legal, tax or any other type of advice. Always perform your due diligence, research projects thoroughly and make sure you hold your private keys securely. Before investing in any project, always seek independent financial and legal advice. And remember – No FOMO.